Thursday, December 11, 2014

Meet the Piatt Family

My name is Tami Piatt and I am a single mom to 4 beautiful girls. My oldest daughter, Suzanna, is 25 and a  wonderful big sister. Elisa is almost 15 and was adopted from Bulgaria almost 14 years ago. Mary, 13, and Lara, age 11, were adopted from China.  I have followed Reece's Rainbow for many years and prayed so many of these children home yet felt my family was complete. Then in the spring of 2013 I saw a picture of a beautiful little girl that I knew instantly was my daughter. I had no idea how I would finance another adoption but God opened the doors that fall in ways that I could never have imagined. We are now so close to having her in our arms forever. This has truly been a family journey as my girls are all old enough to be part of this adoption. Our Sophie is not yet aware of how much she is already loved and wanted. God has been good to us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment