Monday, January 18, 2016

Current 5/5/5 Fund Raisers!!

We have several fundraisers going on for the 5/5/5 for Families program right now.  Please feel free to support and share!  To keep up with all our families and fund raisers, please follow our Facebook page.


Avon for Adoptions:  
*For the rest of January, 20% of each purchase will go to the 5/5/5 for Families account.  Follow the Avon for Adoptions Facebook page to keep up with sales and offers.  Any orders placed at this link will be counted.






Pandora Style Beads:
*I am still selling pandora style beads as a fundraiser. Each bead is handmade from yellow roses and red carnations. A yellow rose shows a Promise of a new beginning (it also happens to be the national flower for the country I am looking at adopting from). A red carnation can show adoration and good luck (it is also Ohio's state flower). For my fundraiser I am asking for a donation of $20 for just the bead. The beads will fit on a Pandora style bracelet. You can also get your bead on an angel or a bracelet for an additional donation of $10. 

This month all proceeds will be donated to the 5/5/5 families on Reece's Rainbow.
To purchase a bead please email me your donation receipt or message me for for more information! (specialridingstars@gmail.com)






Bracelets/Watches:
*I will be donating the funds from my bracelet/watch sales to the 5/5/5 families each month. You can check out my little shop here. The cost the fund will get is at least half minus shipping. So if a bracelet is $15 plus $3.00 to ship the fund would get $7.50. Sometimes it will be more depending on the beads I use. Basically I just have to recoup the cost of my beads and shipping cost. Also, the money has to be sent directly to me through Paypal and then I donate it to the fund. 






Valentine Blocks:




Norwex:
*Through the 30th of the month, I will be donating my Norwex commission to the 555 families. Use this link to help 5 families this month  




Hand Knit Items:
*Through the end of January, 50% of the purchase price of each item in this album will go to 5/5/5 for Families.  Items are premade and ready to ship.




Scentsy:
*Scentsy Valentine's Fundraiser for January's five5five Families. All proceeds (25%) will be donated towards this month's five5five Families. Please be sure to click on the link for Reece's Rainbow five5five Families when you order.



If you don't see anything you like here, you can always make a direct donation to the 5/5/5 For Families account.  Why not set up a recurring monthly $5 donation?  $60 a year helps 60 families bring their children home to forever families!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment